Wow, it has been way too long since I blogged and we have done so many fun things the past few months. I guess it is time to catch up...
At the end of September, we went with some friends to Wisconsin and spent the weekend up there. It was Octoberfest in Chippewa Falls, so we went to the Leinenkugels Brewery and then also to the festival. We had a great time taking the Brewery tour and sampling all the beer.
At the beginning of October, Laramie and I took our own little day trip to Taylors Falls, MN to do some hiking and see the leaves that were starting to change. The weather was beautiful and we hiked for hours. One of the trails that we hiked was right on the St. Croix River so we got alot of beautiful pictures.
The other event that we had in October was the Twin Cities 10 Mile. Both Laramie and I ran the race. It started in Minneapolis at the Metrodome and ended in St. Paul at the Capital. My parents came up and cheered us on. Here is a picture before the race...
And after the race...
We both did a great job and felt awesome when we were done. So awesome that we signed up for another 10 mile which just happens to be this weekend! Monster Dash here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment