Wow, does time fly by. I feel like the weeks have just flown since the last time I blogged. I can't believe that its already December. That means Christmas is right around the corner and even better…the baby will be here soon!
Well, this past weekend was a pretty eventful one. My mom and dad came up and we all stayed in Downtown Minneapolis. My parents had never been to the Holidazzle Parade or the Macy's display on the 8th floor, so we went and did all the fun Holiday activities.
It was a bit cold out (sub zero temps) but we toughed it out and had a fun time. After the parade we headed to dinner at Buca di Beppo and then headed to Macy's. The theme again this year was A Day in the Life of an Elf. We even got to visit Santa this year!
We had a great time with my parents on Friday evening!
On Saturday, I had my first Baby Shower. My sister-in-law put on a shower for Laramie's side of the family. It was at this super cute place in Waconia called Lola's Lakehouse. The scenery was absolutely beautiful with the fresh fallen snow and it sits right on the lake. Plus they had it decorated for Christmas. It was beautiful.
The shower was great. People are too kind and I got a lot of great gifts. Baby S. is going to be spoiled beyond belief.
And don't forget about the adorable cupcakes!
The shower was great and we had a lot of fun. I can't believe that in less than 9 weeks our little bundle of joy will be here. Time has flown by. I haven't posted a baby bump picture in awhile, so here is one at 31 weeks.
I hope everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season and stay warm this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment