February 20, 2014

Flashback

As I sit here in bed typing this, we are having another blizzard.  Laramie is out snow blowing the driveway for the 3rd time this evening, trying to stay on top of all the snow.  The last time we had a blizzard like this was one month ago.  I remember the day very well…we had our maternity photos.

Since its "Flashback Thursday," I thought I would flashback a month ago and show a couple of the maternity photos that we had taken.  It was so cold that day (-15 with windchill) and the wind was blowing like crazy.  Yes, our maternity photos were outside!  Looking back, I actually joke with Laramie that I shivered our baby out and thats why he came three weeks early (Parker was born the next morning.)

Here are a few of my favorites that were taken…




Its hard to believe that its already been one month.  Crazy how fast time flies.  Tomorrow Parker will be 1 month old.  Stay tuned for updated photos of him tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment