Well I made it Facebook official last week, so I guess its only appropriate that I make it official on my blog. Laramie and I are so excited to announce that we will be adding an addition to our family. February 12th is the technical due date, but lets be honest, its more like mid February...ish.
This little postcard is how we announced our news. We did each of the letters the night of the 4th of July with sparklers. We were up until at least 1 in the morning because it had to be pitch black out and we had to wait for all the neighbors to turn off their lights. I didn't have a tripod at this point in time, so Laramie got out his ladder and I used the painters tray to set my camera on so it would remain steady. We probably spent over an hour trying to get all the letters right. Its hard to do when you have to do everything backwards. We had a fun time doing this!
Today starts week 18. I can't believe that we are already that far along. The time has gone by so fast.
We have a lot of fun ahead of us while we prepare for the arrival of our little one. I will try to keep everyone posted on how things are going and give picture updates of my tummy. I feel like last week was the "pop" week. Prior to last week, I felt like I was barely showing, but after this week, its definitely there! Our next appointment is in two weeks, which will be our ultrasound! Can't wait!!


No comments:
Post a Comment