August 3, 2012

Let it All Begin

So, I decided to start a blog today while I was at work.  A co-worker helped me out this morning and now I am on my own.  Laramie Sandquist asked me who I thought would actually follow me and I said probably just my mom (Mom...you better follow this) but that's OK, I think this will be fun!

Life has been a whirlwind of events over the past few months.  Laramie Sandquist and I got married three weeks ago today.  Here is the only picture that I have so far of the wedding...


Our photographer was Betsy Cole and she did an absolutely amazing job.  This photo is on the home page of her website.  If this is one of the pictures, I can't wait to see the rest!  Our wedding was absolutely amazing and I will share more details of the wedding when I get my pictures back.

Life recently has been consumed by the Olympics!  I love watching them.  We have been staying up way too late catching every moment of the swimming and gymnastics.  Not going to lie, I have an infatuation with Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte (who wouldn't?).  The women's gymnastics is absolutely amazing and I love watching the Fab Five.  I was so excited when they won the Team Gold and when Gabby Douglas won the All-Around Gold medal.

Here is to all the other Olympians competing tonight!

-Lynn & Laramie Sandquist

No comments:

Post a Comment