August 5, 2012

Scrapbooking

Last night I met a friend up in the Cities and we spent the evening scrapbooking and catching up.  On the weekends, Archivers has open crop for $10 and you can win prizes throughout the night.  Its perfect because you have the entire store at your disposal...which is also dangerous as well on the bank account :)  We had a great time and got alot done.  Our table was an absolute mess with our stuff scattered everywhere.  Thank goodness no one else was sitting at our table.  Since I got so much done last night, I was in the mood to continue scrapbooking today.  Here are a few pictures of the layouts I got done. I still need to do the journaling on all of them, but I will get around to that...





And finally, here is my favorite one that I got done.  Miss you Grandpa.




No comments:

Post a Comment