November 25, 2012

Christmas Tree

 
Tonight we decided to set up the Christmas Tree!  I love this time of year when all the Holiday movies are on and Christmas music is on the radio.  Tonight we watched Home Alone while putting up the tree.  Of course while setting up the tree, Merlo had to help out.
 
 
Here is our finished Christmas tree!  Our tree is full of handcrafted ornaments, ornaments from when Laramie and I were each growing up, along with the ornaments we have gotten each year we have been together.  Every year, Laramie and I pick out one new ornament to add to our tree.  We haven't picked out this years yet, so we will keep you posted.
 

Here are a few of our favorite ornaments that are on our tree.


 

 
 Along with setting up the Christmas tree, I also did a little other decorating.  We found the "Gone Skiing" sign when we were out in Winter Park, CO a couple of years ago and I thought I fit us perfectly.

 
 
Once again, Merlo decided he needed to help put the tree skirt down.  More like mess it up after I got it situated.
 
 
There is still more decorating to be done but I think we are off to a good start.  I still need to do the kitchen and we bought some garland for the front of the house.  Once we get all that done, I will post some more pictures.  Hope everyone enjoys the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment